As a charcoal briquetting plant manufacturer we supply high cost performance briquette production line with low price. Screw type briquetting machine is the key equipment of the complete sets....Read More
What is Briquetting Plant?
Briquetting plant is a project that turns agricultural and forestry wastes into biomass briquettes.
It is composed of different steps of equipments, such as wood chipper, crusher/hammer mill, dryer, briquette machine, cooler, packager and the conveyor connecting each step. If necessary, it needs carbonization device like carbonization furnace to carbonize the wood briquettes into charcoal.
According to the diversity of power, briquetting plant can be divided into screw press briquetting plant (200kg/h-1t/h) and punching briquette production line (500kg/h-5t/h).
2t/h screw briquetting plant can make biomass matieral into charcoarl briquettes.
3t/h punching briquette line make sawdust into wood briquettes.
Features of Complete Briquette Plant
- It adopts automatic proportion feeder, which ensures machine’s accuracy and adjustability.
- It can use different moulds to produce many types of briquettes, like charcoal briquettes, rods, bulks, quadrangular and hexagon cross section of briquettes, etc.
- It can produce briquettes continuously and save labor costs.
- It greatly improves the production speed.
- Because the end products’ shape is regular, it is easy to store biomass briquettes and they takes fewer places than the raw materials.
- It can be customized as per clients’ requirement.
- High performance reduces the maintenance rate of fuel briquette plant.
- The end products, wood briquettes burn without ash and smoke.
- Wood briquettes are easy to produce and easy to store.