Buy Proper Mini Pellet Mill from ABC Machinery
Mini pellet mill introductionMini pellet mill is also called small pellet mill and flat die pellet mill, with tiny volume. Its main parts include the die, roller and bearing, etc. Mini pellet mill is the best selling product of ABC Machinery. It can process many kinds of raw materials, like wood waste, forestry waste, agricultural waste, household refuse, etc. But different materials have different yield, and different materials use different mini pellet mills.
The small die pellet mill can be divided into the following types:
- According to the raw materials: feed pellet mill and biomass pellet mill;
- According to the structure: Roller drive type pellet mill and Die drive type pellet mill;
- According to the power: electric pellet mill, diesel engine pellet mill, gasoline pellet mill and PTO pellet mill.
Mini pellet mill working principleBefore you use the mini pellet mill, you should control the raw material size under 3mm, that won’t block the machine. You should also control the raw material moisture content lower than 15%, then the pelletizing effect will be better. The gap between the roller and die should be proper, and the range is 0.1-0.3mm. If the gap is larger than 0.3mm, the materials layer will be too thick, that will affect the production yield; if the gap is lower than 0.1mm, that will speed up the wearing rate, reducing the machine life span. The raw materials fall on the die, and the roller presses the materials into the die hole, then the materials come out from the bottom of the die. The cutter will cut them into pellets with proper length. You can adjust the cutter position to change the pellet length. The pellets from the single mini pellet mill should be cooled naturally, after their temperature is close to the room temperature, you can pack them by manual. If you use the complete small pellet mill plant, the above steps will be easier than the single mini pellet mill.
Mini pellet mill advantages
- Small volume takes small place to produce the pellets.
- It is easy to install and maintain.
- Mini pellet mill has different types, the output is different, the customer can chose it according to their needs.
- It is easy to operate and move.
- Mini pellet mill is suitable for the house use, the operating skill is easy to master.